Carrier Corporation is a brand of the UTC Climate, Controls & Security division, based in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Carrier was founded in 1915 as an independent, American company, manufacturing and distributing heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, as well as commercial refrigeration and food service equipment.
Truly a leader in innovation, Carrier was the first company to utilize environmentally sound Puron® refrigerant in air conditioning units. Without depleting the ozone layer, Puron® refrigerant delivers ideal indoor air quality with minimum impact on the environment. Today over 2.5 million homes and businesses operate on Puron® refrigerant-based air conditioning systems. Puron® is Carrier’s trade name for R410A refrigerant
- Carrier 06T twin-rotor fixed-speed screw compressors.
- Low noise 6th generation of Carrier Flying BirdTM fans with AC motor (30XB) or EC motor (30XBP).
- Carrier flooded shell-and-tube evaporator with new copper tube design for low pressure drops.
- 2nd generation of “V” shape Carrier NovationTM microchannel heat exchangers with optional Enviro-Shield coatings.
- Carrier Touch Pilot® control with color touch screen user interface that includes 10 languages and integrated web-server.
30XB, 30RBS, 30RB, 30RBM, 30XAX
Unit Capacity is from 200 to 1755 KW, 80 TO 501 NOMINAL TONS
Full-load EER values are up to 10.9 and IPLV values up to 15.5
Permanent split capacitor motors
Factory charged with R-134a refrigerant
ASHRAE 90.1 compliant / AHRI certified
Operation from -20 F to 125°F ambient conditions
High-efficiency screw compressors
Standard uncoated or optional e-coated Novation® microchannel heat exchanger (MCHX) condenser coils
Hydronic pump package, available with or without VFD on sizes 090-160